Yes, you can use the principles of Feng Shui and knowledge of energy to set the law of attraction in motion for your job interview! In this article we’ll cover several easy steps that will give you an advantage over the competition.
1. Is this the right place for you?
There are specific ways you can evaluate the stability, success and potential of the business you are considering. Important for your job retention when you are hired, especially in these economic times!
- Chi flow.
- Good chi flow is essential to the success of a business. If you can find your way easily to the important places, that is good chi flow.
- How easy is it for you to find the building, the building’s entrance, and the office where you are going? Is the building in good repair? Positioned strongly with other buildings and land forms? Are there obstacles literally in your path?
- Positive energy. Notice all your senses in the space…what are the sounds, smells, visuals you notice? Are they pleasing to you? Do the employees seem relaxed or stressed in general?
2. Align yourself
- For the interview, arrive early to align yourself with the place, or visit before interview day so you feel comfortable in the space so you can project a relaxed and confident energy.
- Project your energy ahead of you visualizing yourself aligning with the company’s mission.
3. Be in command
- In the waiting room, ground yourself in your values. See yourself standing strong for what you believe in. If given a choice of seats, sit in the command position: a seat backed by a wall facing into the room with a view of the door. If that’s not possible, have peripheral vision of the room and the door. This is a primal position of power.
- Imagine all previous interviewees dissolving from the space. (space clearing!) Ground with your feet flat on the floor, breathe into and imagine yourself speaking from the center of your body.
5. Leave your imprint
- Have a strong business card on heavy stock
- Use catch phrases the interviewer will remember easily
- Speak to several employees coming and going.
6. Continue the positive flow
- After you leave, imagine your imprint glowing when you think of the interview.
- Imagine this glow permeating all of the follow-up correspondence.
- Make sure your office space at home (your office space is symbolic of your professional life) is uncluttered (clutter is stagnant energy and we want to leave space for new opportunity!), that your desk is in the command position, and that your values are represented in the space.
Wishing you much success in your work!
There is much more you could do with Feng Shui and Space Clearing to open up the flow to abundance that would be specific to your space and belief systems. Call to ask how a consultation could help!